1 tablespoon honey (or agave syrup)
1 cup lentils
Handful baby tomatoes
Handful walnuts halves
3 spring onions
1 red chilli
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1. Slice the pears and cover with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, agave syrup and balsamic vinegar in a shallow pan. Simmer until the pear is soft and caramelised all over (about 30mins)
2. Meanwhile, cover the lentils in a pan with water. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 20-25 minutes. Drain when soft.
3. Bake tomatoes in the oven on 180 for around 15 minutes, or until the skins start to split.
4. Put the walnuts, spring onions and chilli in a bowl, add the lentils.
5. Mix dressing of olive oil, balsamic vinegar and the lemon juice, and toss with lentils.
6. Serve on a bed of spinach and place pears (with juice) on top.